Rental Real Estate Experts
We are buy and hold real estate investors ourselves and we bring that knowledge to you as you consider converting a personal residence to a business use rental property or adding that second or third income property to your portfolio. Some critical mistakes we often see is not depreciating your property or depreciating too much value and not capturing all your allowable deductions.
The US Tax Code favors real estate investors so it’s imperative you work with an advisor and not a once-a-year preparer who’s just plugging numbers and not considering your wholistic financial picture. We’ll help you in the following way…
- Calculate and depreciate building and land values
- Are you a real estate investor or business owner?
- Using 100% bonus depreciation to your advantage
- Expenditure analysis as a repair or improvement
- Exit strategies and tax planning when selling